Version 16.1 — released on December 6, 2016
- Mobile version of web part added;
- Additional functionality in Outbox – now copies of notifications can be resent. Sample workflow included – Send notifications copies;
- New options for notifications – does not send to group if individual operator listed as responsible;
- Added choice of empty characters for lookups;
- German version corrected;
- German documentation available;
- Bug fix: reactivation of feature no longer removes notification settings.
Version 16.0 — released on June 27, 2016
HarePoint HelpDesk is now fully compatible with Microsoft SharePoint 2016.
Also, the new version includes:
- Fix on adding of attachments to user’s web-part, which is placed on a custom master page.
- Fix on adding of attachments to user’s web-part. An error message was displayed in Internet Explorer, even though attachments were added properly.
- Fix for the displaying of the lookup fields in forms.
- Fix for the filter "by Support Group" in reports.
Version 15.7 — released on June 1, 2016
- New option in grid interface to answer post to multiple tickets simultaneously.
- Reports by responsible person now with Support Group filter.
- Technicians can now post to tickets via email with a settings for allowing this only for responsible techs or for any tech.
- Selection of fields to be included in PDF export of ticket now in form settings view.
- AD users in selected AD groups can create tickets by email without previous entry onto the site.
- Language Packs updated and corrected.
- Bug in sorting of Product and Category as single-level lists fixed.
- Bug in display of Product and Category as multi-level lists corrected.
- Bug leaving Support Rep\Support Group field blank.
- Bug with variables in the Status field fixed.
- Displayed User Requests can be renamed.
- Footer with logo removed from downloaded reports and queries.
Version 15.6 — released on December 7, 2015
- Archiving of ticket requests in the database with restoration to the request list.
- New Site Feature that removes the 5000-element list view limit for the HelpDesk site without turning off the parameter for the whole web application.
- Error causing some emails loaded from external mailboxes not to be processed corrected.
- Algorithm for sending notifications to HelpDesk site administrators changed in cases where the Administrator belongs to the Viewer group on the HelpDesk site.
Details concerning the functions and options available in the new update can be found in the documentation.
Important information for users who plan to do updates from previous versions of the product to this and forthcoming versions! To exclude the chance of loading old email messages and creating new requests from them, we recommend deleting and moving all messages from the given external mailbox, if there are such messages in it. Additionally, the Inbox library for all HelpDesk sites should be cleared before starting the version update process. Details concerning how to execute this product update can be found in the product documentation.
Version 184.108.40.206 — released on May 18, 2015
- Option to use a custom title for HarePoint HelpDesk pages has been added.
- The problem with display of pictures in notification messages is fixed.
- Logo for pdf export is selected from site settings now; also the name of the web-site can be inserted, too.
New macros are added:
- [%hhd: supportrepusername%] – name of responsible person.
- [%hhd: supportrepuseremail%] – email of responsible person.
- [%FullRequestHistory: OnReverse%] – reverses request history data prior to inserting it into the message .
- Changes in the security model: Now the HelpDesk settings pages can be viewed only by users with permission “Manage Web”.
Version 15.5 — released on February 9, 2015
- German and Russian language packs are added into the product installation wizard.
- Search across KB articles is enabled and display of suggested articles to technicians is added when new a new request is created from the Technician dashboard.
- Support for sending attachments in notification messages is available. Now when technician replies to the user with attachments, they can be send to user in the notification message, so the user will get all the needed information right in the message, without entering the HelpDesk website.
- The field types Choice, MultiСhoice and MultiLookUp can now be used to customize the request creation form and to add new fields there.
- More flexibility added to the notification settings. Now it is possible to configure notifications for new replies by the user and technician individually.
- Option to adjust the default view of Categories and Products is added. Now it is possible to show data in collapsed view by default.
- Attachments can be added to KB articles now
- Bug in the resolved requests report is fixed.
- Some compatibility issues with localized SharePoint web-sites are fixed.
Version 15.4 — released on October 27, 2014
- New security role, “Viewers,” is added.
- Request view page is optimized for speed.
- Support for German language pack is added.
- New feature, “resolution confirmation,” is added. Now a request with status “Resolved” requires user’s confirmation.
- Broken link “View User Requests” is fixed in the message templates.
- New option is added into the HTTP module which redirects users to a web-part page. Using this new feature it is possible to place the web-part page on the same web-site where HelpDesk is.
- Bug with hidden comments is fixed in the Request view page for technicians.
Version 15.3 — released on June 20, 2014
- A package with demo-data was added in the product.
- New feature to create tasks related to specified requests.
- New macro for notification message templates to save the full message history of the request in email notifications.
- New navigation menu for the HelpDesk site.
- Bug occuring with report pdf export fixed.
Version 15.2.1 — released on April 30, 2014
- Settings page redesigned and updated to improve usability.
- HelpDesk Technicians can add comments in the tickets that are hidden from users.
- The problems with grouping data by multiple fields in the Technician dashboard was fixed.
- Links to KB articles can be added to the ticket reply.
- Added option to specify a custom period of time for analytics reports.
Version 15.2 — released on January 27, 2014
- New report "Trends by users" is added
- When escalation by SLA rule occurs, notification now can also be sent to the person responsible for the request before escalation.
- Old messages can be purged from Outbox folder automatically now
- A new action, "Set level as", is added in the group of actions available for escalation rules.
- Option to specify user account from which requests which were sent by email are created
- Size of the user's picture is now limited
- Bug with generation of category and product tree is fixed.
- Bug with Due Date calculation for operation hours is fixed in the SLA rules.
- Bug with sending notifications to users which names included in square bracket is fixed
- Bug with changing of the message status from "In progress" to "Open" when a new comment is posted is fixed.
- Bug with blank notification message for "RequestAssignedToTechnician" action is fixed.
Version 15.1 — released on October 30, 2013
- Multi-level lookup fields are supported now: you can create Subcategories and Subproducts.
- New feature: export requests by schedule.
- New version of DevExpress (v.12.2.12) is used now.
Version 15.0 — released on August 23, 2013
- HarePoint HelpDesk is now fully compatible with Microsoft SharePoint 2013.
- Request export to PDF is added.
Version 14.4 — released on June 13, 2013
- Dates are displayed according to the regional settings for the web-site now.
- New reports on SLA violation are added.
- The problem with reply from the web-art (it occured on some configurations) is fixed
- Quick reply is inserted into the current cursor position now.
Version 14.3 — released on May 29, 2013
- New version of DevExpress implemented (version 12.1.7)
- Web-part identifier is added to allow detection of web-page from which requests are created.
- Web-part includes new features to notify users about request creation and to redirect users after submitting a ticket.
- Request list generation form is optimized for higher performance.
- Workflows fixed to eliminate the problem with processing requests with status «On Hold».
Version 14.2 — released on February 21, 2013
- Search by request ID
- Search by request text
- User search by name
- Spam filter
- SLA Rules
- Report export as PDF and XLS
- Report sending by email
- E-mail based request submission
- E-mail based replies to notifications
- Downloading of messages from POP3 and IMAP servers
- Quick response templates
- Knowledge Base
Also, the new version includes:
- Changes in the alert system: now the Outbox document Library is used to send messages and alerts out. This allows you to view the list of sent messages, the status of the operation and even to resend the message.
- New workflow activities were added.
- The settings page to configure alerts was added.
- Workflows have been completely rearranged. Now the workflow monitors requests based on SLA rules.
- Recently viewed requests are displayed in the technician’s dashboard now.
- The capability to create user accounts automatically when a new request is submitted (or when e-mail messages are received) was added.
Version 14.1.0 — released on August 07, 2012
- E-mail supporting is added.
- Search feature is added.
Version 14.0.1 — released on May 18, 2012
- First public version of the product has been released.
Beta Version — released on April 27, 2012
- Beta version of the product has been released.