SharePoint Content Migration
SharePoint Workflows Migration
- Migrate SharePoint objects: lists, document libraries, content types and term sets / groups (known as Taxonomy) can be easily migrated from site to site.
- Migrate to a new or existing site: upload content to site with a simple drag-n-drop action and a handy migration wizard lets you define the options for the objects migrated.
- Migrate with flexible options: migrate SharePoint lists and re-create content types on the target site with the option to migrate list items and list attachments.
- Upload documents to SharePoint site: import files to a SharePoint site from your disk, preserving the folder and file structure if desired. Incremental import options include: overwrite, overwrite only if the file is newer, rename and skip.
- Export data from SharePoint: download documents or entire lists to your local PC from a SharePoint site. Incremental export is available too.
- Move content between any SharePoint sites: content may be migrated inside a single farm or between different farms and environments, or even between on-premise and online SharePoint sites.
- Migrate between different SharePoint platforms and versions: SharePoint 2013, 2010 on-premise and SharePoint Online (Office 365) are supported, and the direction of your migration doesn’t matter.
- Configure workflows automatically: in most cases, you will not need to configure anything after migration. The product sets up and corrects internal references (to SharePoint lists, items and fields) in the workflow automatically.
- Migrate SharePoint Designer workflows with custom activities: migrate workflows based on out-of-the-box workflow activities, third-party activity sets (like HarePoint Workflow Extensions) or even custom-developed ones.
- Migrate multiple workflows: choose a number of workflows and move them with the handy migration wizard that lets you specify the migration options for each workflow and perform the entire process in a few clicks.
- Import workflow to and export it from file: export the required workflow, store it in a file, and import it to a new site later, if for example you need to migrate the workflow between unconnected or isolated sites.
- Migrate workflows between different SharePoint versions: move SharePoint workflows between Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint 2013. Only SharePoint 2010 Workflow platform type is supported now; SharePoint 2013 Workflow platform type support will be added this summer.
Your migrations will be simple and reliable:
||No server-side installation|
The product can be installed on any workstation or server; SharePoint server-side libraries are not required. The product doesn’t require installation on SharePoint Server, it can be installed on any workstation in your organization and it is ready to use immediately after installation.
||User interface designed for ‘no-headache’ migration|
Connect multiple SharePoint on-premise and online sites, see content and workflows placed on these sites and sub-sites, move the necessary items between any sites with a simple drag’n’drop.
||Migration under control|
Shows the status of the migration process and detects all issues in real-time. A detailed log of all operations performed during migration will be saved in a separate file. Each migration operation starts with wizard; it guarantees full understanding of each migration step and the process on the whole.
||A true SharePoint migration tool for multiple upload / download|
With the HarePoint Migrator, bulk migration for SharePoint objects runs smoothly. Migrate multiple lists, document libraries, content types or workflows simultaneously.
HarePoint Content and Workflow Migrator for SharePoint evaluation and licensing
You can download the 30-day trial and use it to evaluate the product. It is absolutely safe and free.
The trial version of the software has a trial notification and may not be used in SharePoint production environments; such use violates the trial license agreement.
This trial does not have functional limitations concerning content and workflows that can be migrated in SharePoint. If you would like to use HarePoint Content and Workflow Migrator for SharePoint in your production environment or after the evaluation period expires, purchase and registration are required.