Version 1.6 released on February 19, 2019
- Better handling of Active Directory groups within SharePoint groups.
- Minor bug fixes in processing forms containing optional custom properties.
- Support for SharePoint Server 2019 has been added.
Version 1.5 released on February 15, 2016
- Support for SharePoint Server 2016 has been added.
Version 1.4 released on January 27, 2014
- Support for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 and SharePoint Foundation 2013 has been added.
Version 1.3 released on December 18, 2012
- Starting a Site Workflow when the users update their own data in Active Directory is now supported.
- Now users can change SharePoint profile properties as well as custom Active Directory attributes.
- Windows Event Log error reporting has been added.
- Field validation using regular expressions has been added.
- Property changes now can be sent to administrator immediately.
- Now you can specify predefined values for a specific property.
- Optional property description has been added.
- Simple reordering of properties inside a tab has been added.
Version 1.2 released on November 23, 2011
- Capability to display, upload and change Active Directory or SharePoint user profile picture;
- Logging feature has been redesigned for better usability and performance;
- Customizable web-part title.
Version 1.1 released on August 10, 2011
- Support for new authentication types has been added;
- New feature to schedule the sending of a summary of changes to the administrator.
Version 1.0 released on May 20, 2011