Version 1.3.1 Build 54 — released on June 14, 2022
New feature: data collection filters, for cases when usage data is required only for specific sites and site collections in a SharePoint Online tenant.
Version 1.3 Build 50 — released on March 22, 2022
- New report: User Details
- New report: Custom Attributes
- Search and Search Details reports have been improved
- Client Portal UI has been significantly improved
Version 1.2 Build 48 — released on February 2, 2022
- Client Portal updates:
- The User Custom Action Deployment Report has been enhanced. It's possible now to check sites with successfully deployed scripts and also get details if any deployment issues occur.
- The Data Access Account creation and management processes have been improved.
- The Data Processing Status page has been improved: the progress bar becomes more informative now.
- The Notification page has been improved.
- Data collection updates:
- User Flow data can be collected now. Next update of the product will provide corresponding reports.
- Search queries data collection has been improved.
- Power BI updates:
- New report: Document Libraries and Lists Summary
- New report: Document Libraries and List Details
- All reports contains List, List Items or Document Libraries data have been totally redesigned.
- The Date Hierarchy can be used in custom reports now.
Version 1.1 Build 41 — released on October 26, 2021
- Obfuscating data feature in reports has been added.
- Newly added Drillthough feature in Search report provides details regarding explored search query.
- The process of data uploading to the Power Bi app has been extremely optimized.
Version 1.0 — released on August 16, 2021
The official release of the feature-complete public version of the product.
Release Candidate — scheduled on March 22, 2021
Feature-complete version under the final tests.
Beta Version — released on December 15, 2020
First public version of the product has been released.