Version 3.0 released on April 5, 2017
- SharePoint 2013 workflow platform support has been added.
- The error "item is already checked out by " while uploading file into list has been fixed.
- The error while uploading file into list with "requires checkout" option enabled has been fixed.
- Possible save conflict during uploaded file check in has been fixed.
- New error dialog while uploading file allows to retry/skip/cancel operation.
Version 2.2 released on November 30, 2016
- Option to copy all the files from one document library to another without rebuilding the libraries.
- All CSOM libraries updated for compatibility with the latest SharePoint versions.
- Fixed bug occurring during upload of documents on site when query had invalid content Length value.
- Fixed bug in migration attachments for different versions of SharePoint.
- CSOM library updated .
- Fixed counting of items copied in when TooManyResourcesException occurs.
- Number of pauses increased between requests for temporary glitches of iis reset server type.
- Fixed migration of old workflows to SharePoint 2016.
- Modified By field value is retained when document library is migrated and the version history is turned off.
- Original date of creation retained for document versions.
- Original creation date and workflow modification date are retained.
- Fixed bug in lookup columns.
- Fixed migration sheets bug occurring with multiple calculated-field references.
- Added option to copy file version history.
- When migrating a workflow, option to create new tasks and/or history sheets.
- Problem with downloading an Approval Workflow from a file was fixed.
- Fixed authentication in SharePoint Online.
- Updated SharePoint Client Object Model library.
- Fixed migration workflow with .aspx-forms on SharePoint Online.
- Fixed issue with migration of sheets with a very large number of columns.
- Fixed bug with migration of lookup fields.
- Fixed issue caused by divide by zero error in at least some cases.
- Added logging of Migration lookup fields.
- Migration of large files from site to site (used to be a timeout of 5 minutes per file).
- Output to a log indicating progress of downloading of large files added.
- Failure caused by migration of tables with cross-references across lookup fields corrected.
- Added check at startup to keep the window from extending beyond the area of the screen.
- Added a secret key / ResetWindowPos to reset the window position.
- Now Document Library Migration also includes migration of Document Sets used by the library.
- Fixed bug in the migration of System content type.
- Fixed bug with migration of workflows referred to via a lookup value to a nonexistent column.
- Fixed several bugs with the migration of OOTB Approval Workflow.
- Option added to migrate associated lookup lists along with the main list.
- Fixed bug occurring with SharePoint 2013 subsites.
- Hierarchy in task-sheets are now retained after migration.
- Now https is substituted instead of http in the url for SharePoint Online.
- Authorization corrected (interactive dialogue appears in the browser if you cannot log in automatically).
- In the command-line parameter added to Tools / filter that allows bulk file uploads according to a mask or masks.
Version 2.1 released on September 10, 2014
- New feature for migrating term sets or groups between SharePoint environments has been added.
- New feature to save/upload term sets or groups to/from disks has been added.
- The speed of loading SharePoint lists has been significantly improved.
- New options to upload files to/from document libraries via the command-line utility has been added.
- Now the program can save multiple content types to a disk at the same time.
- New wizard for saving SharePoint lists has been added.
- Feature to save files to disk from multiple document libraries has been added.
Version 2.0 released on May 23, 2014
- Feature to upload/download files and folder to/from SharePoint document library has been added.
- Command-line tool (WorkflowMigratorCon.exe) to automate migration jobs has been added.
- Various interface improvements.
- Feature to save multiple list to file has been added.
- Option to automatically connect specified SharePoint site has been added.
Version 1.2 released on February 21, 2014
- SharePoint Lists now can be migrated with document templates.
- InfoPath document library migration added.
- Now the product can migrate more than 2000 items in SharePoint Online.
- HarePoint Import and Upload and HarePoint Workflow Migration have been significantly improved and merged into HarePoint Content and Workflow Migrator to simplify the migration issues and offer all-in-one solution for our valued users.
More workflow solutions