HarePoint Active Directory Self Service is a web part for Microsoft SharePoint 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 which allows users to manage and update their Active Directory profile. With this product you'll always have up-to-date directory information with practically no cost.
HarePoint Active Directory Self Service is a must-have instrument for domain administrators. With the help of this product, administrators can provide users with the possibility to add and modify the information in their Active Directory profile by themselves. Any user authorized on the web site can independently and quickly change his mobile phone number, address, job position, etc. Users can also upload photos into Active Directory and/or their SharePoint profile.
With HarePoint Active Directory Self Service, a site administrator can:
- Configure the set of profile fields shown to the user;
- Set the attributes of fields – those available for editing or for reading only;
- Configure the web part access for certain users only / groups of users only;
- Get logs with data on all changes made and receive summary notifications for a specified period.
- Avoid the annoying processing of uploaded photos.
The web part is compatible with SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2007, WSS 3.0, Foundation 2013 and Foundation 2010. It supports any type of accounts / authorization type (AD, local accounts, FBA).
HarePoint Active Directory Self Service evaluation and licensing
download the full-functionally 30-day trial to install and test it in your environment. It is absolutely safe and free.
The trial version has no limitations. But if you would like to use HarePoint Active Directory Self Service after the 30-day evaluation period, licensing is required.