Version 2.2.1 — released on November 22, 2012
- HarePoint Explorer for SharePoint is now fully compatible with Microsoft SharePoint 2013
Version 2.2.0 — released on May 13, 2011
- MAPILab Explorer for SharePoint renamed to HarePoint Explorer for SharePoint
- Scripts run in async mode
- Results of script execution can be shown in one window
- Tab close on middle button click
Version 2.0.0 — released on November 26, 2009
- MAPILab Explorer for SharePoint (former MAPILab Spy for SharePoint) became freeware.
- MAPILab Explorer for SharePoint successfully passed the compatibility test for Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
- Asynchronous function call option for the object model under analysis has been added.
- Microsoft Visual Studio-like window grouping and arranging options have been added.
- A quick setup option of stored scripts for access to certain SharePoint objects has been added.
- Syntax highlighting in the script modification editor has been improved.
- VB.NET scripting option has been added.
- An option to change assembly kits and default .NET name spaces when setting up a new script has been added.
- MAPILab Explorer for SharePoint has become an open source product.
Version 1.0.4 — released on March 17, 2009
- Small performance improvements.
Version 1.0.3 — released on October 9, 2008
- Option to save scripts for repeated use has been added.
Version 1.0.2 — released on September 2, 2008
- The problem with the appearance of the "Loading..." string in the node of the object explorer tree which occured when clicking repeatedly on the node has been fixed.
Version 1.0.0 — released on July 29, 2008