Get more power and freedom developing workflows in the SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint 2013 workflow platform with the help of HarePoint Workflow Extensions.
Have you faced a time when you were puzzled about how to automate a business process on SharePoint, because the necessary tools were not available in the standard set of SharePoint activities? If so, you know how SharePoint developers feel at the moment. Valuable time is wasted searching for a solution instead of resolving the task! To speed up development, improve the quality of the final result and to simplify support and management of workflows, consider HarePoint Workflow Extensions. Solve your problems with tools that were meant to do the job, instead of relying on work-arounds.
Do not spend time learning new products, just use well-known ones: SharePoint Designer 2013, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Visio!
Tasks covered by HarePoint Workflow Extensions for Workflow Manager
More than 190 new actions added to the standard set of actions available in SharePoint allow you to solve the following tasks:
SharePoint Site Provisioning:
- Create/Delete/Rename sites or Site Collections
- Change Site Themes
- Configure access permissions
- Activate/deactivate site features
- Configure Lists and Libraries
- Manage notifications
Integration with Social Services:
Sending, receiving and creating emails in different formats and with dynamic content:
- Receive e-mail from IMAP or POP3 server and add them to Lists
- Save e-mail attachments as List items
- Send e-mail with attachments
- Add custom headers to e-mails
Extend network connectivity:
- Interact with Microsoft SQL Server
- Work with FTP Servers
- Send HTTP GET and POST requests
- Interact with Microsoft Exchange Server
See full list of actions
Why HarePoint Workflow Extensions for SharePoint is the critical solution authoring workflows
- Largest set of workflow activities for the SharePoint 2016, 2013 platform on the market.
- Extendable trial period allows you to conduct detailed testing of the product.
- Efficient licensing model: per server pricing + ‘one-time fee’ + perpetual license.
- Free version upgrades and maintenance are included in the standard license.
- Free licenses for DEV, QA, TEST and pre-production environments according to your needs.