HarePoint Business Cards is designed to publish users' contacts (cards) on site pages with automatic support of data relevance.
The product is extremely easy-to-use and ready to work right out of the box:
- Place the web-part of the Product on the site page.
- Specify a list of users or groups whose cards will be displayed by the web-part.
- Determine the fields to publish and their appearance.
When a new user is added to the selected group a card with his contacts will automatically appear on the page. If you change the user’s information in the profile of Microsoft SharePoint or Active Directory, the user’s information on the page will be updated automatically.
The appearance of cards and the set of fields can be defined at the level of the web-part, at the site level, or at the level of the site collection, and it supports inheritance. Thus, by placing the web-part on a page, you can specify the settings so that the appearance of the cards and the set of fields will be inherited from the site settings. Using inheritance, you will have to make changes only in one place to change the appearance and the set of data in the users’ cards of the whole site or site collection.
- Publication of the users’ cards, group members of SharePoint and Active Directory
- Inheritance of card settings from site collections down
- Flexible delegation of rights for publishing contact information on the site or site collection
- Maximum flexibility in design by editing the HTML code
- Incorporation of fields from the SharePoint user profiles and/or Active Directory user attributes.
- Support of simple syntax instructions (e.g. IF there is no photo in the profile, THEN use photo from Active Directory)
- Display of online status
- Reduced expenses for maintaining data relevance on the site
- Reduced expenses for changing the site design
- Provides a simple system for creating uniform styles and templates for publishing data on the site or site collection
HarePoint Business Cards for SharePoint evaluation and licensing
download the full-functionally 30-day trial to install and test it in your environment. It is absolutely safe and free.
The trial version has no limitations. But if you would like to use HarePoint Business Cards for SharePoint after the 30-day evaluation period, licensing is required.