HarePoint Workflow Extensions solution offers over 320 ready-to-use workflow actions for workflow authoring in Microsoft SharePoint Designer and Microsoft Visio. The new version 2.17 comes with some important feature improvements.
- New action for managing Active Directory users and groups: Delete Contact from AD.
- Now workflow activities designed to work across different farms, can also operate with SharePoint Online. This allows to remotely manage document libraries, lists and items. While for more advanced scenarios we recommend using a separate solution HarePoint Workflow Extensions for Office 365.
- TLS 1.2 and 1.3 support added for HTTP-related actions. Previously used protocols are not supported by latest cryptographic algorithms and may contain security vulnerabilities. It’s highly recommended for all organizations to move off of TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 as soon as is practical.
- Printing activities update improves custom font support in PDF files.
- Create List Items from Array action: new parameter for specified field values.
The HarePoint team is always happy to receive your feedback and feature requests. Feel free to contact us.
You can download the latest version of HarePoint Workflow Extensions or request a live presentation of the product.
Note that we also offer solutions for SharePoint 2013 workflow platform: for both SharePoint Online and On-Premises deployment.