HarePoint Workflow Extensions is one of three advanced workflow solutions provided by HarePoint. Explore the power of over 320 ready-to-use actions for workflow authoring in Microsoft SharePoint Designer and Microsoft Visio. The new version 2.13 comes with 6 new actions and a long list of helpful improvements.
New actions and conditions added:
Other updates and improvements:
- Convert Image to PDF Now using this action converts multi-paged TIFF files to PDF file.
- If SharePoint Site Exists checks whether a SharePoint site exists at the indicated URL before, for example, creating a new one.
- Get Special List Item Url at Url gets special URLs for the specified list item from any site, such as Edit Form URL, Display Form URL, Full path, and more.
- Set Permissions replaces all existing permissions with new values.
- Change SharePoint Group Settings edits the following values: about me, view or edit membership, allows membership requests, and auto-accepts requests.
- Change Active Directory Group Settings: changes group type and edits description and email AD group settings.
- New parameter in Convert Document added - output folder. Now we can specify the destination for created files to be stored.
- Copy InfoPath Attachments to Document Library can now use Current Item: Encoded Absolute Url as a target folder.
- New options available in Get Site Property action: Primary Site Collection Administrator, Secondary Site Collection Administrator and Site Collection Administrators.
- Add/Remove Member from Active Directory Group now can add and delete mail contacts in Active Directory groups.
- Grant permission: new parameter Run Immediately. Now new permissions are applied during workflow execution and not after.
- Copy Document To List Item Attachment works on behalf of the Current User now. So the Modified By field will be reflect the user who initiated the workflow.
- Aggregation function now supports calculated fields.
- All workflow history entries are saved now in ULS-logs, too.
You are welcome to download the latest HarePoint Workflow Extensions version. Not that we offer solutions for both workflow platforms: SharePoint Online and On-Premises.