HarePoint Workflow Extensions, which offers over 300 actions has significantly expanded options for users in automation of workflows using Microsoft SharePoint Designer и Microsoft Visio.
We are glad to present Version 2.8, with a broad range of changes and new actions.
First, we added the following actions for workflows on the SharePoint 2013 platform:
- Get SharePoint 2013 Workflow Status
- Start SharePoint 2013 Workflow
- Terminate SharePoint 2013 Workflow
- Wait SharePoint 2013 Workflow To Complete
- Wait SharePoint 2013 Workflow To Complete By Name
This allows significant expansions of the capability to build complex workflows using both platforms: SharePoint 2010 и SharePoint 2013.
The existing actions that create and edit list items on other SharePoint farms are now enriched with a new activity: Get Field Value from Different Farm. This provides the ability to obtain data from list items for use in the workflow.
Also new in this version:
- Change in the algorithm of the Is current item checked out action.
- The Copy/Move Document action now can check access rights to avoid a false message that a file does not exist.
- The Copy/Move Document action copies .aspx documents along with webparts and their settings.
- Improvement in Receive Email To List: if the message received does not have a Text Body, then instead of that text, the HTML Body is converted into plain text.
- Add Users to SharePoint Group now supports group arrays, for bulk addition of users into several groups.
- Update Picture In Word Document now supports links to graphic image files by absolute URL.
- The Get Multi Value Field action correctly process requests when the value obtained is a User which has been deleted from the site.
- Compatibility issues with SharePoint Foundation resolved.
You can download the latest version of the product from the home page of HarePoint Workflow Extensions.