We are proud to present to you a new version of HarePoint Content and Workflow Migrator. This efficient migration tool allows easy migration of SharePoint Lists, Content Types, Document libraries and SharePoint workflows. Migration is possible between different SharePoint platforms and versions in a couple of clicks; multiple lists, document libraries, and workflows can be uploaded/downloaded.
We would like to announce the following improvements and changes in the newly-presented 3.2 version:
- Improved processing of lists larger than 5000 items. No longer affected by native SharePoint limitations for List View sorting and filtering.
- Now major and minor versions can be saved to the target folder along with the original document stored in SharePoint library. The following configurations are now available in the File Save Wizard:
- Save the latest document version only
- Save the latest document version and all major versions
- Save the latest document version and all major and minor versions
- Now you can copy list items by adding them to an existing list.
- In cases of overwriting a SharePoint List that has the “Allow Deletion” flag set to FALSE, HarePoint Migrator deletes all current items inside the list and then copies in new items.
- Fixed authorization issue in cases when there are no permissions for the root site in a SharePoint collection.