Analytics for SharePoint is a software solution that provides analytical and statistical reports about SharePoint sites usage to optimize content publishing and processing; boost team performance and enhance business productivity.
The new versions of the product (both for SharePoint 2013 (v.15.4.9) and 2010 (v.14.13.1)) contain more than 20 new features, improvements and fixes; the main ones are:
- Enhanced export of hyperlinks for pdf and xlsx files.
- Optimization of generation of Web-site details reports at the farm level (in Central Administration).
- Increased performance of data collection from Active Directory.
- Added URL column in the Sites summary report.
- Setting for the web part added, allowing saving of the current filter in link to the full report.
- Optimization of report loading in the web part.
- Capability for filtering lists by its full name and path is added.
- Optimization of preparation of daily and monthly reports.
You are welcome to review all changes in new versions or update the HarePoint Analytics for SharePoint.