HarePoint User Catalog web part provides an easy to use way to display, navigate and search user information. The user list is presented in a tree view that can be arranged by Organizational Unit, by Microsoft® SharePoint® site group or alphabetically. The interactive search feature allows users easily to find specified people and contact information.
The user details view allows quick access to contact info, checking of online status and printing of user profile information. The list of properties in the user details view are fully customizable by IT administrators, including options to add, remove, rename and group Active Directory account properties.
This web-part will not only show SharePoint site collection user contact information, but can also be customized to display information about users from specified AD containers.
To use the HarePoint User Catalog web part, it has to be added to the site on which it should be displayed.
- Displaying of Active Directory and SharePoint users in navigation tree.
- Grouping users by site or organization unit, or listing in alphabetical order.
- Display user’s profile information.
- Provide the possibility to display user's photo either from Active Directory or SharePoint profile.
- Define and organize user’s properties to display.
- Search users by selected fields with refining the list of users in real time.
- List of users may be filtered individually for each web-part instance.
HarePoint User Catalog evaluation and licensing
You can download the full-functionally 30-day trial to install and test it in your environment. It is absolutely safe and free.
The trial version has no limitations. But if you would like to use HarePoint User Catalog after the 30-day evaluation period, licensing is required.
The price starts from 399 €399 $|399 €|266 £ per Web Front End server.