Version 15.4 — released on October 27, 2014
- New security role, “Viewers,” is added.
- Request view page is optimized for speed.
- Support for German language pack is added.
- New feature, “resolution confirmation,” is added. Now a request with status “Resolved” requires user’s confirmation.
- Broken link “View User Requests” is fixed in the message templates.
- New option is added into the HTTP module which redirects users to a web-part page. Using this new feature it is possible to place the web-part page on the same web-site where HelpDesk is.
- Bug with hidden comments is fixed in the Request view page for technicians.
Version 15.3 — released on June 20, 2014
- A package with demo-data was added in the product.
- New feature to create tasks related to specified requests.
- New macro for notification message templates to save the full message history of the request in email notifications.
- New navigation menu for the HelpDesk site.
- Bug occuring with report pdf export fixed.
Version 15.2.1 — released on April 30, 2014
- Settings page redesigned and updated to improve usability.
- HelpDesk Technicians can add comments in the tickets that are hidden from users.
- The problems with grouping data by multiple fields in the Technician dashboard was fixed.
- Links to KB articles can be added to the ticket reply.
- Added option to specify a custom period of time for analytics reports.
Version 15.2 — released on January 27, 2014
- New report "Trends by users" is added
- When escalation by SLA rule occurs, notification now can also be sent to the person responsible for the request before escalation.
- Old messages can be purged from Outbox folder automatically now
- A new action, "Set level as", is added in the group of actions available for escalation rules.
- Option to specify user account from which requests which were sent by email are created
- Size of the user's picture is now limited
- Bug with generation of category and product tree is fixed.
- Bug with Due Date calculation for operation hours is fixed in the SLA rules.
- Bug with sending notifications to users which names included in square bracket is fixed
- Bug with changing of the message status from "In progress" to "Open" when a new comment is posted is fixed.
- Bug with blank notification message for "RequestAssignedToTechnician" action is fixed.
Version 15.1 — released on October 30, 2013
- Multi-level lookup fields are supported now: you can create Subcategories and Subproducts.
- New feature: export requests by schedule.
- New version of DevExpress (v.12.2.12) is used now.
Version 15.0 — released on August 23, 2013
- HarePoint HelpDesk is now fully compatible with Microsoft SharePoint 2013.
- Request export to PDF is added.
Version 14.4 — released on June 13, 2013
- Dates are displayed according to the regional settings for the web-site now.
- New reports on SLA violation are added.
- The problem with reply from the web-art (it occured on some configurations) is fixed
- Quick reply is inserted into the current cursor position now.
Version 14.3 — released on May 29, 2013
- New version of DevExpress implemented (version 12.1.7)
- Web-part identifier is added to allow detection of web-page from which requests are created.
- Web-part includes new features to notify users about request creation and to redirect users after submitting a ticket.
- Request list generation form is optimized for higher performance.
- Workflows fixed to eliminate the problem with processing requests with status «On Hold».
Version 14.2 — released on February 21, 2013
- Search by request ID
- Search by request text
- User search by name
- Spam filter
- SLA Rules
- Report export as PDF and XLS
- Report sending by email
- E-mail based request submission
- E-mail based replies to notifications
- Downloading of messages from POP3 and IMAP servers
- Quick response templates
- Knowledge Base
Also, the new version includes:
- Changes in the alert system: now the Outbox document Library is used to send messages and alerts out. This allows you to view the list of sent messages, the status of the operation and even to resend the message.
- New workflow activities were added.
- The settings page to configure alerts was added.
- Workflows have been completely rearranged. Now the workflow monitors requests based on SLA rules.
- Recently viewed requests are displayed in the technician’s dashboard now.
- The capability to create user accounts automatically when a new request is submitted (or when e-mail messages are received) was added.
Version 14.1.0 — released on August 07, 2012
- E-mail supporting is added.
- Search feature is added.
Version 14.0.1 — released on May 18, 2012
- First public version of the product has been released.
Beta Version — released on April 27, 2012
- Beta version of the product has been released.