for SharePoint 2010
for SharePoint 2007
for SharePoint 2013
Version 3.11 released on November 13, 2013
- User calculation method changed for the report "Visits by countries" to make more accurate the number of users displayed n the report.
- Reports Dashboard is rebuilt to download the reports in asynchronous mode. It speeds up the Dashboard opening and also fixes the problem when time-out occurs during the page loading.
- Removing detailed data can be now configured as a separate time job, with flexible settings.
- The infrastructure crawler is updated: in case of emergency exit, we can later proceed from the operation where the process was terminated.
- Data processing procedure was divided to two separate procedures to calculate daily and monthly data separately. It allows to speed up the daily data processing because now you can calculate monthly summary data one time in month, but previously it was calculated each day and time to generate data for the reports increases day after the day during month.
- The progress-bar for daily and monthly data processing timer jobs is added
- An issue with the sorting feature is fixed for pie charts.
- An issue with the calculation of the sizes is fixed for Document Libraries
- An issue with the cache of the AD group members is fixed
- Data processing speed for daily and monthly data generation procedures is improved.
Version 3.10. released on July 13, 2012
- A possibility to create the report view templates with predefined filters was added.
- The VisitId and VisitorId fields are added into the Visits, Pageviews and Documents reports
- New reports are added: Document unique events, Document unique events overview, Visitors activity
- Details on returned visitors are added
- Filter’s pane is redesigned
- Cache for security policies are added to speed up generation of the reports
Version 3.9. released on February 24, 2012
- The product name has been changed from MAPILab Statistics for SharePoint to HarePoint Analytics for SharePoint.
- New report - Navigation details – has been added
- Data collection for AccessDenied.aspx has been added.
- The subscription for report’s mailing directly from the report’s page has been added.
- New details for UserInfo report have been added.
- Problem with recognizing platforms Windows 7, 8 and Windows Server 2008 R2 has been fixed;
- The data grouping feature has been improved;
- A possibility to collect document view events from the page download.aspx in _layouts folder has been added.
Version 3.8. released on October 6, 2011
- Now, a separate timer job collects data from Active Directory. It speeds up data collection and processing.
- The list of reports contains only the reports which can be used by the user
- New report - "ListItems Popularity" is added.
Version 3.7. released on July 21, 2011
- MAPILab Statistics web-part settings are enhanced
- New data filter on “Document location” is added
- A possibility to schedule sending report automatically via email is added
- A possibility to encrypt the collected data is added.
- A possibility to customize the dashboard is added
- A possibility to use the report “Visits by Countries” in intranet SharePoint installation is added
- Now the product supports the "SQL Session" mode.
- New reports are added.
Version 3.6. released on May 10, 2011
- A possibility to export data from MAPILab web-parts and displaying data about used filters.
- A possibility to add and remove data fields into/from the reports.
- Data collection on users’ roles.
- Visual interface to manage global product policies.
- A possibility to encrypt personal data during data collection.
- Cache for the data received from Active Directory and SharePoint to speed up queue processing.
- New data collection filter field "DoNotCollect".
Version 3.5. released on February 18, 2011
- New reports on system performance were added
- Cache for data collection and processing was added. Now data from the queue is processed in 5-6 times faster.
- Details on used filters are now displayed in reports
- A possibility to export data from web-parts was added
Version 3.4. released on August 12, 2010
- Utility to migrate statistical data was added
- New report “Visits by location” was added
- New report “Visits by location details” was added
- Speed optimization on processing data from queue database.
- A possibility to stop data collection from Active Directory was added
Version 3.3. released on June 30, 2010
- New report Visits by Hours was added
- Optimizations on collecting data from Active Directory
Version 3.2. released on June 14, 2010
- New reports “Traffic sources detailed” was added
- New indexes for databases table Urls were added to speed up data processing.
- Visual interface to manage data collection filter was added.
Version 3.1. released on June 7, 2010
- A report Traffic Sources has been modified to show the domains from which the visitors come in, and a possibility to drill-down to see more details has been added.
Version 3.0. released on May 6, 2010
- MAPILab Statistics for SharePoint web part was added
- New data collection filters were added
Version 2.0. released on April 28, 2009
Version 1.0. released on August 1, 2008