In large organizations the number of simultaneously executed workflows can run into thousands. And very often these organizations are faced with the problem of monitoring workflows, the solution for which this product has been designed.
HarePoint Workflow Monitor will help to solve the following tasks:
- Overview. Using the product, administrators can quickly view all workflows and all active instances of workflows at any scope, e.g. whole farm, specific web application, site collection, site, or list.
- Errors. With the help of filters, even among thousands of workflows, you can see all the workflows finished with a certain status in two clicks.
- Freezes. Some workflows are executed on a farm for years. Sometimes such workflows can be identified and stopped only using this product. The search of such processes can seriously help in detecting errors in workflow algorithms.
- Singularities. With the help of the product’s charts, you can easily identify abnormal activity. For example, an increased number of running workflows or workflows finished with errors.
HarePoint Workflow Monitor key features:
- displays all workflows and all active workflow instances at the level of a farm, site collection, site, or list;
- displays workflow associations and their details for multiple sites on one page;
- finds all workflow instances for the selected workflow associations easily;
- shows workflow execution steps for a specified workflow instance: get a list of activities which were executed and know which activity is producing an error;
- provides accumulation of statistical information for bottleneck detection: storing of workflows stats for years; advanced charts for workflow execution visualization;
- filtering, sorting and grouping features: fast and valuable analysis of workflow usage;
- easy deployment, reliable operation and great productivity.
HarePoint Workflow Monitor – the world's only product that can give a clear understanding of what is really going on with workflows in complex and large-scale environments.
HarePoint Workflow Monitor is designed for Microsoft® SharePoint® Server 2010 and SharePoint Foundation 2010.
HarePoint Workflow Monitor evaluation and licensing
You can download the full-functionally 30-day trial to install and test it in your environment. It is absolutely safe and free.
The trial version has no limitations. But if you would like to use HarePoint Workflow Monitor after the 30-day evaluation period, licensing is required.
The price starts from 599 €$ 599|599 €|£ 399 per Web Front End server.