HarePoint Business Cards is designed for to publish users' contacts (cards) on site pages with automatic support of data relevance.
The product is extremely easy-to-use and ready to work right out-of-the- box:
- Place the web-part of the Product on the site page.
- Specify a list of users or groups whose cards will be displayed by the web-part.
- Determine the appearance and the set of published fields.
When adding a new user to the selected group a card with his contacts will automatically appear on the page. If you change user’s information in the profile of Microsoft® SharePoint® or Active Directory, the user’s information on the page will be updated automatically too.
The appearance of cards and the set of fields can be defined at the level of a web-part, at the site level and the level of a site collection, and supports inheritance. Thus, by placing the web-part on the page, you can specify the settings so that the appearance of cards and the set of fields will be inherited from the site settings. Using inheritance you will have to make a change only at one place to change the appearance and the set of data in the users’ cards of the whole site or site collection.
- Publication of the users’ cards, group members of SharePoint and Active Directory
- The feature of inheriting the settings of card appearance
- Flexible delegation of rights for publishing contact information on the site or site collection
- Maximum flexibility in design by editing the HTML code
- Using fields from the profile of SharePoint user profile and Active Directory user attributes.
- The possibility of using simple logic (IF there is no photo in the profile, THEN use photo from Active Directory)
- Displaying the online status
- Reduced expenses for maintaining the data relevance on the site
- Reduced expenses for changing the site design
- The possibility of creating uniform styles and templates for publishing data on the site or site collection
HarePoint Business Cards for SharePoint evaluation and licensing
You can download the full-functionally 30-day trial to install and test it in your environment. It is absolutely safe and free.
The trial version has no limitations. But if you would like to use HarePoint Business Cards for SharePoint after the 30-day evaluation period, licensing is required.
The price starts from 399 €399 $|399 €|266 £ per Web Front End server.