Dear users, we inform you that HarePoint Import and Upload was included into HarePoint Content and Workflow Migrator for SharePoint. You can learn more about its SharePoint data migration features and download the trial version at the
HarePoint Import and Upload for SharePoint allows you to migrate (import/export and upload/download) data between SharePoint sites as well as between SharePoint document libraries and the file system. The product lets you import documents, files and list items easily.
These data can be moved to existing document libraries or lists, or into new ones, all while preserving the needed attributes (view, permissions, etc.).
The transfer process is very simple: you just select the data, indicate the targeted SharePoint site with the document library or list name, and configure the migration parameters (for example: rewrite existing files, preserve permissions, etc.).
The product supports Office 365, allowing you to upload/download data to and from SharePoint Online.
The additional command-line interface provides the option to automate the process of data migration, that is, to set a schedule for migration.
- Export/import; upload/download operations for all supported data types.
- Data can be transferred either directly from one SharePoint server to another, or by downloading from a SharePoint site to the file system, transferring to the site required, and subsequent uploading.
- Remapping of corresponding fields in cases where the list or document libraries have different structures.
- Flexible settings for replacing existing content with imported data.
- Monitoring of workflow execution for data import/export.
- Detailed logs of the data migration process.
- Support for Office 365.
- Additional command-line interface.
- Desktop application, no server installation required.
- One year of free version updates and technical support are included in the license.
Please note that HarePoint Import and Upload was included into HarePoint Content and Workflow Migrator for SharePoint
. You can learn more about its SharePoint data migration features and download the trial version at the product homepage.